Aşağıda belirttiğim Port‘ları kullanım gereksiniminize göre Firewall‘unuzda açmanız yeterlidir.
* TCP port 25 – SMTP
* TCP port 26 – SSL secured SMTP
* TCP port 110 – Post Office Protocol v. 3 (POP3)
* TCP port 995 – SSL secured POP3
* TCP port 143 – Internet Message Access Protocol v. 4 (IMAP4)
* TCP port 993 – SSL secured IMAP4
* TCP port 80 – HTTP for Outlook Web Access
* TCP port 443 – SSL secured HTTP for Outlook Web Access (HTTPS)
* TCP/UDP port 389 – Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
* TCP port 3268 – LDAP communications with an Active Directory Global Catalog Server
* TCP port 119 – Network News Transfer Protocol (NNTP)
* TCP port 563 – SSL secured NNTP
* TCP port 135 – Remote Procedure Protocol (RPC) however it will also use ports 1024 and up as needed.
* TCP/UDP port 53 – Domain Name System (DNS)
* TCP port 102 – Mail Transfer Agent (MTA) *Only used in X.400 connections.
* TCP/UDP port 88 – KERBEROS
* Additionally if you are secureing any servers such as front-end / back-end servers with IPSEC you will need to allow IP protocol 51 for the Authenitcation Header, IP protocol 50, TCP/UDP port 88 for KERBEROS, and UDP port 500 for Key Exchanges.